Product Designer, Infoblox
I design DNS security applications for a SaaS platform.
I work with product, engineering, sales and marketing teams.
I am responsible for designing and improving the user experience across a suite of Infoblox security products. As part of this, I work with highly cross-functional distributed teams on all the stages of product development from conception to building. Here are somethings I do on a daily basis:
- Figuring out high-level requirements for the product
- Creating workflows and user stories to understand the problems at a deeper level
- Empathizing with the users to understand their pain points through tools like personas and empathy maps
- Designing wireframes and building prototypes while following the style guide
- Contributing to the company design style guide
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with the PM, Engineering, and other teams to facilitate team work
I worked on full-redesign of four major security products at Infoblox:
I also designed several components that work across the whole suite of Infoblox's security products:
- Reporting Engine
- Task based workflows